Saturday 23 November 2013

Rawsome

After a couple of weeks of struggle I have decided to give myself a little push again and set me back along the road to Zen. 

Starting Monday I am going to commit to 4 days of a Raw diet. You might think that 4 days is a bit strange, but I am going to commit with every inch of me for those 4 days and hopefully find something interesting on the other side. 

This idea all stemmed from something I said. 'I don't think I could do raw, I just love baked beans so much'. Every vegan just cringed. It is a constant, yes, even for me who has been Vegan just over a month. 'I could never go Vegan, I just love cheese too much'. Just merely an excuse to not even try. So I decided that I was going to ditch the beans and give it a real go. I'll keep you posted on some recipes and let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment