Saturday 13 April 2013

Finding the Pearfect Match

Lets talk about the perfect match. 
Pears are easy! Wine, Water, Sugar and Spice. On your marks, get ready, Poach. 
The hardest part is not drinking all the wine when you start feeling depressed about your own perfect match situation. 

Don't be afraid to play with your spice. Mix them and match them and get something exciting going. Find something perfect for you. To be honest, today I used vanilla and cinnamon. Hypocritical... perhaps. Basic... a little. But delicious, Yes! 



My reason being, my true intention of todays poach was to mastermind a cupcake creation. My mind was on a purely aesthetic path, I wanted to create something beautiful, but I didn't want that to take away from the experience of eating the pear or the cake. So I threw the crazy aside and went with something classic to warm even the coldest of hearts.


Presenting My Poached Pear Crumble Cupcake


It truly was a pearfect match! 

No comments:

Post a Comment